YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE PHOTOS!
That’s why you’re here right?
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing landscape photos.
With this complete landscape photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning landscape photos.
In this course we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenescourse. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own landscape photos.
Key things you will learn in this landscape photography course:
- What gear you need for landscape photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful landscape photos
- Using a polarizing filter to improve your photos
- How to shoot a panorama with any camera
- How to edit landscape photos to make them look even better
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- Behind the scenes lessons
- Full editing case studies
- Practical assignments
Why learn from us?
We are three instructors who love photography, and love teaching. We’re the teachers of the best-selling Photography Masterclass. We always take our student’s feedback, and use it to improve our courses. That’s why we created this course in the first place – because fellow students wanted us to create a landscape photography course.
- 1. Enroll Now
- 2. Course Introduction
- 3. Recommended Gear
- 4. Planning Your Trip
- 5. OPTIONAL: Camera Setting Refresher
- 6. Shooting at Sunrise
- 7. Landscape Basics and Composition
- 8. What’s in Our Bags
- 9. Phil and Sam Go Over the Basics
- 10. How to Shoot Panoramas
- 11. Wides vs. Telephoto Photos
- 12. Using a Polarizer Filter
- 13. Sunset Photography
- 14. Intro to Editing
- 15. Lightroom Crash Course
- 16. Basic Landscape Photo Editing
- 17. Editing Tip: Quickly Straighten Horizons
- 18. Editing Tip: Remove Unwanted Objects
- 19. Editing Tip: Graduated Filters
- 20. Phil Edits a Landscape Photo
- 21. Sam Edits a Landscape Photo
- 22. Will Edits a Landscape Photo
- 23. We All Edit the Same Photo
- 24. Sam Edits a Sunrise Photo
- 25. HDR Photography in Lightroom
- 26. Stitch Together a Panorama in Lightroom
- 27. Stitch Together a Panorama in Photoshop
- 28. Exporting a Photo for Web or Print
- 29. Course Conclusion
- 30. Bonus: Daytime Long Exposures
- 31. Bonus: Lens Hoods
- 32. Bonus: Tripods, Monopods, Gorillapods